Your involvement, in whatever way, helps support the Sigma Nu Fraternity Mission:
To develop ethical leaders inspired by the principles of Love, Honor and Truth.
To foster the personal growth of each man’s mind, heart and character.
To perpetuate lifelong friendships and commitment to the Fraternity.
There are many opportunities to participate, volunteer, and/or contribute that will make a difference with your fraternity and chapter. You will find it is not that time consuming, but there is a great level of satisfaction from helping fellow Sigma Nu men grow and develop to become future leaders of our country and businesses – this type of giving back is self-perpetuating as it becomes woven into the DNA of the young men, so they give back later in life as well. Here are the top links for opportunities to give back to our fraternity:
- To volunteer to assist or facilitate sessions LEAD at Theta Kappa: click here
- To volunteer to participate in the Alumni Mentor Program: click here
- To volunteer to participate in our Alumni Speaker Series: click here
- To provide a membership referral to the Theta Kappa Chapter: click here
- To volunteer for the Theta Kappa Alumni Advisory Board: click here
- To make a tax-deductible donation to Theta Kappa Scholarship Fund: click here
- To speak to a volunteer about what you can do to assist: click here
- Find out more ways that you can assist with your time and/or treasure: click here
- Commemorate Sigma Nu Fraternity's 150th Anniversary: click here