Did you get mail or email today or recently from Sigma Nu, "Celect.org", or wish you did? If so, here are some brief instructions on what you need to do to set up your access to the new and improved Sigma Nu website:
1. Download the Letter/Newsletter by clicking here.
2. Login or Register for the website by clicking here.
3. Complete your profile by clicking on "My Page" on the upper right corner in the silver bar, but if you login it should take you there first.
4. Upload a picture to your profile and “Edit the Thumbnail” to center your profile picture.
5. Put @celect.org, @sigmanugsu.com, and @sigmanugsu.celect.org domain names and the email: email@example.com in your “Safe Senders” list of your Email program.
6. RSVP for Homecoming: Look up the information we have on Homecoming and do two things: Register/RSVP for Homecoming and “Announce you are coming”, so other see you will be there.
7. Post some news about yourself, your family, or another Sigma Nu.
8. Join some Groups: a) for period you were in; b) for an area (Atlanta or local) you live in.
9. Reconnect with your brothers: Try to reconnect with your brothers and friends – see what they are up to or if they are registered.
10. Post pictures or information you have: Scan and post or just post pictures you have of your fraternity experience. If you have photo albums
11. Composites: If you have composites visit http://sigmanugsu.celect.org/chapter-composites as we are looking to build a complete digital collection.
12. Consider running the Facebook integration application for Celect (our website company), so your information, announcement, and other items are exchanged with Facebook and back.
13. Setup RSS Feeds on the website.
14. Consider paying alumni dues or contributing to the scholarship fund.
15. Make a suggestion to improve the website to firstname.lastname@example.org